- Rowena has a Master of Science (Strategic Foresight) from Swinburne University.
- Rowena taught into the Master of Strategic Foresight Program 2005 – 2009.
- Rowena has worked in public and private organisations in business transformation, innovation, customer experience, program administration, strategic planning and product development roles.
- She has experience in designing, planning and implementing large scale organisational transformations, enterprise wide innovation and customer experience programs.
- Peter was Program Director of the Strategic Foresight program at Swinburne University from 2005 - 2017.
- He trained as an accountant and economist and had 25 years in a variety of senior manager roles in State and Federal Government departments.
- Peter’s PhD studies were undertaken in the development of individual foresight. He has also published journal articles regarding the intersection of Systems Theory and individual psychology with the practice of foresight in organisations.